Tis’ the season for PUMPKIN SPICE! I love love love everything about Fall, I just wish I could actually wear sweaters and layer up but not here in LA. It’s okay, I turn the AC up and pretend. The best part about it all is having my seasonal iced pumpkin spice chai latte’s every single morning. I have tried those pre-made iced pumpkin chai’s that you just pour into a cup, pumpkin creamer, etc. BUT none of those ever satisfied my pumpkin spice expectation until I stumbled upon these wonderful products for the PERFECT iced or hot pumpkin spiced vanilla chai latte!
All of my ingredients can be bought together on amazon pantry. That’s my favorite part. I’ve recently been really into ordering some of my must have kitchen essentials off amazon. I get it in two days, and all together. It’s too easy!
What You Need
Drink Directions for 16 oz.
- Two pumps of Amoretti Pumpkin Syrup
- 1/3 cup of Tazo Chai Tea latte concentrate
- Mix the two together until syrup is dissolved
- Add ice for cold drink. Warm milk for hot drink
- Pour 1 cup of milk over ice / pour hot milk into Pumpkin chai mix
That’s the quick and easy recipe. I’ve been Fall ready everyday with my Pumpkin Spice Chai Latte. Hope you will be too!