When I first discovered Boscia products, I was basically a newbie to the whole skin care realm. I didn’t realize how important it is to pay attention to your skin, and actually take note of what your skin needs. When I went to Sephora to start educating myself about GOOD products, Boscia stood out to me. If you know me, you know I love green tea/matcha ANYTHING, and Boscia had a Green Tea sheet mask!! Of course I bought one too many right off the start…but that is when I got HOOKED on this line.
I’ve become a HUGE advocate of using face masks, and integrating them into my daily facial routine. Whether it’s a mask for the morning or right before you go to bed at night, Boscia has one for you! There’s so many different masks to use for different areas that your skin needs, so I’m going to try my best and break this down for you and hopefully it helps you make your decision on what’s best for your skin. I also have added on a few products that are good to use on top of the face masks.
A lot of people wonder why I’m so obsessed with facial products as I’m only 24. The answer is to be preventative so I DON’T have to stress about this in 10 years. I want to start now, so that I don’t have wrinkly, discolored, and dry skin. I have a skin disease called eczema, so I have a ton of skin irritation and discoloration. I’m tired of using steroid creams that destroy my skin, so I have been testing new products out for the last year and I am only halfway through to perfecting my ultimate beauty regime. I also am noticing a little glow to my skin, and now I can’t stop wanting more glow!! Who wouldn’t?!
Here are my personal FAVES for my skin care ritual from Boscia:
- Green Tea Mattifying Hydrogel Face Sheet Mask – This mask really wakes you up and hydrates your skin. After a long exhausting weekend, this is a good mask to rejuvenate your skin!
- Sake Brightening Hydrogel Sheet Mask – If you want the overall affect of hydrating, brightening, and tightening, this is your go-to mask. It’s heavenly. Side note: I have bad pigmentation on my skin and this mask contains sake, antioxidants, peptides and plant extracts, and marine collagen to HELP REDUCE hyper pigmentation.
- Sake Brightening Hydrogel Eye Masks – EYE SAVIOR. Whether you’re a college student going through finals, or a mama bear staying up all night, GET YOUR HANDS ON THESE ASAP. I’ve used a fair share of eye masks and this one is BY FAR my favorite. It sticks on your skin the best, and really makes a difference to puffiness or dark spots. I like to stick it in the fridge the night before if I know I’m going to be using them the next morning.
- Pore Minimizing Pack – I received this for Christmas, and it’s honestly the best pack of face goods you could ever ask for. It’s always hard to find a pre fixed box of products where everything included would be something you want/need. BUT this combination is absolutely everything. I fell in LOVE with each product. If you don’t want to purchase all (bad decision & it’s more expensive) then here is a list of them separately!
- Charcoal Deep Pore Cleansing Stick – I’ve never used anything like it, but I love this simple easy stick. It also is a gentle exfoliate to the skin. I use it boring and night! If I use it at night, I will follow it up with the Revitalizing Hydration Gel. You will wake up with the softest hydrated skin!
Here are some more Boscia products I have started to use, but not ready to share results because I don’t truly think it’s been long enough to tell! I am 100% honest and wouldn’t share anything I feel doesn’t do its justice! If you use any of these products, please feel free to comment and let me know what you think!
As you can see I’m pretty excessive with my skin routine. These are just a few products from one line I love. I’ve seriously learned SO much about my skin and what it needs/doesn’t need. You need to remember everyone’s skin is different! So some of these products may not work for you as it does for myself. I hope you start to try out this line and fall in LOVE like I did!
More beauty posts? click here!