Holy crap it’s that time of year again. I haven’t decided if I’m going 100% yet to Coachella, buuuut I mean why not? It’s def that chance to dress up and wear your best dancing’ festival outfits! The CUTEST store ever, Elison Rd., which is also my baby, just launched the Festival Edit Collection. For those of you who don’t know me, I have been a part of this company for five years now. I love my job, and I don’t know if I will ever be able to leave.
We were and are SO happy with this shoot, and all the amazing festival outfits Elison Rd. has to offer! Here you go, get to shoppin’!
• Simone One Piece by MinkPink – OBSESSED with this one piece! It’s hot in the desert, and this can one worn as a laying piece under a duster kimono, or paired with some high waisted shorts! NEED NEED NEED.
• Copper Lace Maxi – This lace maxi is what desert dreams are made of. The color combo couldn’t have been better, the deep V cut is the perfect amount of skin, & it’s a built in romper. Literally couldn’t get any better.
• Sonora Denim Jacket – Whoever tells you that you DO NOT need a jacket going to Coachella, get real. It’s freezing at night. So get yourself this amazing rose embroidered denim jacket, because it’s too cute for words. I wore mine to Coachella last year and got so many compliments! Elison Rd. restocked this baby, and I’m soo excited for everyone to get theirs!
• The Bryce Jumpsuit – YES YES YES. You absolutely cannot go wrong with a little black lace jumpsuit for Coachella! 100% Completely obsessed. If I end up going, I’m definitely packing this for an outfit! Also comes in white in stores only.
• Bloom Overalls by Sage The Label – This is one of my favorites! I love the uniqueness of it. You can wear a bandeau like I did, or throw on a tee underneath for a more vintage look. It was so easy to move in, I definitely would be comfortable all day in this piece!
• Palm Springs Palazzo Pant – If you’re going for a more boho vibe, and want some fun and comfy pants, these are the perfect pair! Elastic waits are always a good idea for a long day out eating, drinking, and dancing, if you ask me.
Other cute pieces I loved that are only available in stores…
Happy Festival season!!! Can’t wait to see all the cute outfit inspo this year.
Use discount code DEANNA15 to receive 15% off at SHOPELISONRD.COM