I have found a few new products for my face & one for my hair that I’m obsessing over! You know I don’t share anything that I haven’t been using for a while so that I can give you my honest opinion. When it comes it taking care of my skin and hair, I’m all about it. I never thought I would start buying so many facial products and hair products over clothes, but here I am! It’s actually really fun and exciting, and kind of more addicting.
I’m about to share with you a few new face tools I have been enjoying, face products, and my new hair spray obsession. I will link all products for you to shop as well! I hope you all try them out, because they seriously have already made a change in my skin.
These two products are from Vanity Planet:
• Forever Young – Hot & Cold Rejuvenating Facial Wand: My fav blogger Sivan Ayla got me hooked into this face wand, and I can’t thank her enough. (sorry, now you’re going to obsess over her as much as I do!) My favorite thing about this tool is how it opens up your pores to really absorb your facial serums, and then having the cool temperature kick in right after to close them up. I do this almost every night before my sleep. I love using it especially after a facial sheet mask to make sure my face soaks all that good stuff in. The temperatures switch back and fourth extremely fast, so there is never a wait time!
• Bring on the Heat – Nourishing Heat Protector Spray: My hair over the last year has gotten pretty gross. I have been trying SO many products and I can’t exactly find the right ones that my hair actually has a nice reaction too! I started using this spray after every shower, and I started to see results. It’s a heat protectant conditioning spray to keep your hair healthy and smooth when styling with any type of iron. It also SMELLS amazing. Also, now that Summer is approaching, and I love this product so much, I’m definitely going to buy the bundle once I run out of my spray. The bundle includes the Heat Protectant spray and The Beach Babe spray. It’s only a couple bucks more, I recommend to just do the bundle!
These are from Amazon:
• HaloVa 3D Roller Face Massager, Face Lift Tool Firming Beauty Massager: This item I did a ton of research on. I have been wanting to work on my facial structure, lose the double chin, get more contouring lines, etc. All the face tools out there are just so expensive and I just don’t really trust them for that price. So, I found this tool and did a lot of product reviews, watched videos, compared to other face rollers, and gave it a try! For only $10 what the hell! I’ve been using it for a couple months, and loooove it! It’s feels so good to roll your face out. Have I seen any changes? Not tremendously but when rolling over a period of time in the same areas, I can definitely feel that it has tightened! It breaks up the collagen, doesn’t leave any scarring, no tissue tearing. It’s a great massager! Highly recommend.
•iCoostor Portable Vibrating Eyes Ionic Massager Heated Facial Infusion Rollers for Skin Care Oil Booster: Another item I was skeptical about but ended up loving!! The trick is that you definitely need to find the right eye cream to get rid of the dark spots. You need to use this consistently, or it won’t work. It feels great. The touch vibration is amazing. It’s small and you can easily pack this anywhere! Here is the eye cream I have been using, and really love it: IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Eye Cream by It Cosmetics
• Caudalie Beauty Elixir: Dryness problems? Pores problem? Here you go! This fresh smelling toner is a new go-to. I love using it right before I go to bed, in the mornings, or to even set my makeup. It has a very refreshing feeling, making your skin feeling instantly hydrated. If you want your skin to glow, use this!
• Herbivore Botanicals – All Natural Phoenix Facial Oil: I couldn’t decide which facial oil to start using from this company because they all seem to be amazing. I went with the Phoenix Oil because it was primarily focusing on moisture. That’s exactly what I wanted since my skin has been feeling extra dry. It smells great, not too heavy, and really give your skin a GLOW. I like to use it before I go to bed with my face serums!
•Kopari Coconut Cleansing Oil: My new makeup remover go-to! You can use it wet or dry, either way it does magic. It’s so soothing, so soft, and really takes all the makeup off my eyes! It also smells like Hawaii on your face!
I hope you jump on the skin game with me so that we can start sharing all the goods and new facial products you love! I seriously have started seeing a new glow in my face and I am absolutely LOVING IT! With the wedding approaching in November, I need all the beauty tips I can get! Please share any thoughts or suggestions that I should start trying out!! To read more beauty posts of mine, click here!