If you follow me on Instagram, I’m sure you have seen all the new products I have been testing out over the past year. I have found some treasures that I most likely will never stop using. Over the past year, I went a little overload on buying all the skin products because I really wanted to improve my skin’s health and get that everyday glow! I have found many products that I absolutely love, and def found some that were an instant no. Here are some of my favorites that I use in my daily facial routine!
So when you open up my vanity, this is what you see! I literally use all of these items. Depending on what I am trying to focus on that day, I switch off products. I do try to use the same type of items in the same week just so that my skin adjusts easier.
I will list out my top faves in categories: dryness, glow getter/brightening, and breakouts.
- Cup O’ Coffee Mask by Lush
- Lapis Facial Oil by Herbivore
- Moisturizing Soft Cream by La Mer
- Triple Lipid Restore by Skin Ceuticals
- Hydrating B5 Gel by SkinCeuticals
- Hyaluronic Acid Intensifier by SkinCeuticals
- Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask by Glow Recipe
- Matcha Super Antioxidant Mask by Boscia
- Polypeptide Cream by Drunk Elephant
- Brighten Mask by Herbivore
- Violet C Radiance Mask by Tatcha
- Cucumber De-Tox™ Hydra-Gel Eye Patches by Peter Thomas Roth
- Beauty Water by Son & Park
- Phoenix Facial Oil by Herbivore
- Soothe Cream by Rodan + Fields
- Mask of Magnamity by Lush
- Blemish + Age Defense Serum by SkinCeuticals
- Luminizing Black Charcoal Mask by Boscia
- Detoxifying Black Charcoal Cleanser by Boscia
- Charcoal Deep-Pore Cleansing Stick Treatment by Boscia
I hope you all find some of these products to be useful on your skin! So far I am loving them all, and can’t wait to hear all your results! Tip: In order for products to work on your skin, you really need a proper cleanse every month or it won’t work. I recommend going to get a facial, my new favorite is FacialWorks! That way your skin really absorbs those serums and you will actually see results!