It’s officially Holiday time, and this weekend is most likely full of parties for everyone. I’ll be attending a Christmas party tonight at our good family friends annual Christmas party, and then we are hosting our own little white elephant party with our close group of friends. There’s always so much planning to do no matter how small of an event you are hosting, but if you’re like me, it’s busy but fun! I love hosting events, even though we have small apartment, we always somehow make it work!
Each year I normally have everyone just come and bring a bottle of champagne or the boys bring beer, etc. This year I am making some fun and delicious holiday cocktails, and they are so easy and simple! I love holiday drinks as you probably have seen on my IG stories, so I decided to get creative and make some cocktails this year! I’ll be sharing two holiday drinks with you and include the recipe!
1/4 tsp limejuice
1/2 tsp honey
5 fresh mint leaves
Ginger Beer (non-alcoholic)
Vodka (If you want to make it alcoholic)
- Squeeze lime juice (I always eyeball and know my preference on how limey I like things, so do it to your discretion)
- Add honey and mix those two together
- Throw in 3 mint leaves
- Pour a splash of Ginger Beer
- Muddle mint leaves and all ingredients together
- Throw in 4 cranberries and muddle together
- Pour into your cocktail glass, and add in Ginger beer to complete the cup!
- Now is the time to add a splash of vodka to spice things up!
- Garnish with the rest of the mint leaves and cranberries!
Black and Blue Fizz Cocktail
Handful of Blueberries
8 Mint leaves
1 oz of fresh squeezed lime juice
1 oz simple syrup
Sparkling lemonade (I used the Trader Joe’s one)
Soda Water for mocktail!
- Put 5 mint leaves in a cup, a splash of sparkling lemonade and muddle together
- Squeeze a tad bit of lime juice in the mix
- Throw in 3 blackberries, half of the blueberries, and muddle all together with the muddled mint.
- Pour 1 oz of simple syrup
- Now eyeball your preference ratio for champagne and sparkling lemonade. If you want it virgin, just stick to sparkling lemonade and half soda water.
- Garnish the extra blueberries, blackberries, and mint leaves!
These drinks are so easy to make, and you can make batches of them so easily! They work great as cocktails and mocktails. Your guests will be so happy with the drinks, and you’re definitely going to have a great night with them! Happy holidays to you, and I hope you all have a great time celebrating with these drinks!