Hey guys! It’s SEPHORA SALE time! If you are a member, you’re getting that extra percentage off, and it’s time to add to those carts! Typical me, posting this with only a couple days left of the sale. I’m sorry! But, this is how I roll when it comes to sales. I don’t just go on shopping sprees if a store is on sale, I like to buy what I truly need. Doesn’t sound like me right? But now that I have a baby, I want to buy alllll the things for him, and let me tell you, he’s $$$. BUT, let’s get back to the Sephora sale because, we all need to treat ourselves to some beauty right? Here are some things from skincare, makeup, and hair, that I am love and need a refill or am trying out and purchasing for myself!
MAKEUP MUST HAVES:
- Benefit Cosmetics Brow Pencil: I use shade 3.5 Neutral Medium Brown
- Benefit Cosmetics 24 Hour Brow Gel Shaper
- NARS Blush: Shade color Orgasm. Goes well with ALL skin tones.
- Charlotte Tilbury Lip Liner: Shade Pillow Talk Pink Nude
- Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick: Shade Pillow Talk Nude Pink
- Benefit Cosmetics Wet Eyeliner
- Tarte Eye Shadow Palette: This is a ride or dye matte palette. Love all the warm brown tones.
- NARS Concealer: Shade Ginger
- KOSAS Lip Oil Gloss: SO GOOD. Feels very moist on the lips!
- Huda Beauty Highlighter Palette: Another ride or die. Love all the shades.
- Sephora Collection Brushes
- Lawless Foundation: Shade Nomad. I love this foundation because it’s super lightweight! I’m not a huge foundation girl, but love this one.
SKINCARE MUST HAVES:
- Laneige Lip Mask: I use the Vanilla one, but it’s sold out. I heard all are great though! Literally makes your lips feel SO hydrated.
- Peter Thomas Roth Eye Patches: RIDE OR DIE item. Leave in the fridge and use when needed.
- Boscia Rosehip Omega Face Oil
- Boscia Vitamin B12 Hydration Serum
- Herbivore Jasmine Green Tea Balancing Toner
- Tatcha Violet-C Radiance Fask Mask
- Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask
- Erno Laszlo Sleeping Mask: Super lightweight and makes your skin feel super hydrated when you wake up.
- Boscia Peptide Trio Eyecream
- Drunk Elephant Polypeptide Moisturizer: I love a thick moisturizer, and this one def does the job.
- La Mer Moisturizer: My splurge, but I love this moisturizer and use it after a good facial to keep the skin glowy.
- Wishful Glow Enzyme Face Scrub
- Eve Lom Cleansing Oil Capsules
HAIR MUST HAVES:
- Briogeo Scalp Revival: This gives my scalp the ultimate refreshed feeling. I use it twice a week or when scalp is feeling itchy from my eczema.
- Briogeo Farewell Frizz
- Dae Deep Conditioning Treatment
- Olaplex Shampoo
- Olaplex Conditioner
- Olaplex Bonding Oil
- OUAI Texture Spray: Love this for styling and a little volume
- T3 1.25 in. Hair Curler
- T3 Hairbrush
- Playa Seasalt Scrub Shampoo: I use this once a week. Love a good seal salt scrub for the scalp!